Commercial Capital of the West’s Many Commercial Real Estate Financing Options
When it comes to operating a small business, it is not uncommon at all to rely on financing to achieve success. Before you apply for a traditional loan, consider how many options you actually have. There are many different types of commercial real estate financing, and each of them offers unique advantages and disadvantages. The size of your business, how consistent the income is, and your field of operation all impact what kind of loan would work best for your situation. Turn to Laere Capital and work with our team of financial experts to discover a financing option that will help your business thrive.
- Bridge loans and hard money loans are available
- HUD and FHA lending are especially good options for those who own medical facilities, senior housing, or individual practices.
- Equity and mezzanine financing offer more flexibility than many other kinds. A financing plan can be drafted which takes your personal needs and restrictions into consideration
- SBA 7a and 504 loans are potentials for those who own flagged or non-flagged hotels or owner-occupied properties.
- CMBS loans, or Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities, encompass some of the largest financing options. Capital can be gained by securitizing properties into a pool and transferring them to a trust.
- Construction financing is available for new or experienced business owners who are planning to begin new construction projects. Whether it is your first real estate or simply the most recent, financing options are available for upcoming construction plans.
- Traditional loans are sometimes the best option. If you have good credit, repaying them with newly established profits should not be a problem.
- Alternative loaning options are also possible. There are so many different options, one is bound to fit your needs. There are options which downplay the need for good credit or collateral, have varying amounts of flexibilities, and shorter filing periods.
If you choose Laere Capital for your financing needs, you can count on our team of experts to help you file and get qualified.